Clean Energy BC (CEBC) is an industry association that has been the voice of BC’s clean energy industry for over 25 years. CEBC supports BC’s transition to low-carbon energy through the development of effective climate policy and clean energy electrification.
The purpose of our association is to:
• Promote and support the growth of BC’s clean energy industry
• Assist the growth of manufacturing, supply, and service industries in BC, serving clean energy production in the province and around the world
• Build strong relationships with all levels of government, BC Hydro, First Nations, environmental organizations and the public to improve the sector’s social licence
• Ensure the business and regulatory climate is reasonable and efficient for operating assets
• Improve the regulatory and economic environments for clean energy production in BC
• Work with environmental organizations to develop science-based clean energy development models
Join us for
Powering Generations: Legacy to the Future showcases Trail and the Kootenays’ legacy of engineering excellence and how this impacts innovation in the region’s tech sector. This three-day conference provides a networking opportunity to connect clean energy industry professionals, community leaders, First Nations, and technology innovators; providing a platform for urban-rural knowledge sharing. Attendees will engage in dialogue that encourages economic diversification through clean energy projects and pushing the tech frontier, recognizing the Kootenays as a thriving hub.