TRAIL, BC

Powering Generations:
Legacy to the Future

June 4th-6th
http://cleanenergybcevent.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/CEBC_Logo_Wht-1.png
Join us for our

Spring Conference

Clean Energy BC’s 2019 Spring Conference will address how the province’s communities are leading the way forward in a carbon-constrained world. BC’s industries are becoming further diversified by embracing the development of innovative clean technologies and renewable energy projects, which ultimately strengthens our resilience as a province.

With a fresh focus on BC’s Kootenay communities, this year’s conference is being held in Trail where dialogue will be cultivated on clean energy technologies and the environment with industry professionals and First Nations partners. With the Kootenay region producing 40% of BC’s electricity, Trail boasts generations of expertise and exciting new approaches to technology.

We are thrilled to be highlighting the clean energy projects in the region, as well as how these projects contribute to overall community engagement and economic development that upholds a legacy of excellence.
Click on our brochure below to learn more!
http://cleanenergybcevent.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Pow-Gen-One-Page-Brochure.png


Registration


Click Here



Schedule


Click Here



Exhibitors


Click Here


Workshop


Click Here


Site Visits


Click Here


Sponsorship


Click Here

From Last Year

Check out the gallery from our Generate 2018 conference in Vancouver.

Speakers

To be announced…

Interested?

Clean Energy BC’s Spring Conference will be jam packed! Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates.

Click here to stay up-to-date

Latest news

Read about the most recent updates in clean energy!

http://cleanenergybcevent.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/VEC-Photo.png
March 7, 2019

The BC Energy Step Code could deliver up to 1,700 jobs as local manufacturing & construction industries pivot towards sustainability March 7, 2019 – Vancouver, B.C. – Today, the Vancouver Economic Commission (VEC) launched the Green Building Market Forecast, a report quantifying the potential economic impact of the BC Energy Step Code (ESC) in Metro Vancouver. The study identified […]

http://cleanenergybcevent.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/White-Paper-Webinar-Graphic-2.0-902x540.png
February 26, 2019

Clean Energy BC will be hosting a free webinar that will explore our “Electrification of BC” white paper findings that have been incorporated into the Government of BC’s CleanBC plan. In this webinar we will be addressing the emission reduction potential and load growth required to electrify our province’s top three carbon-emitting sectors: industry, transportation, and built […]

http://cleanenergybcevent.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/carole-james-bc-budget-2019.jpg
February 19, 2019

The British Columbia Government released its budget today and CleanBC features prominently this year. Our Clean Energy BC “Electrification of British Columbia” white paper focused on many of the areas that feature within the budget. A key element to highlight is that currently 75% of the CleanBC plan has been established. The remaining 25% of the plan is still […]

Gigawatt Sponsors


Aspect image
Aspect image